Saturday, November 29, 2008

This Room.

Just as I previously thought I had that blogging bug, I abandoned it for a week. Anyhow, it's been a busy week of work and 'randoms'. At last, I've started packing and while I was folding every single piece of top, I was imagining my mum's reaction when she opens my suitcase, and every single time I see a faint figure that resembles her in my imagination I try hard to shrug it off, only to appear again when I pick up yet another piece of top that is definitely foreign to her. I've made a list of stuff to remind myself to pack closer to the day I'll be flying off, which includes spectacles and shoes. lol I have totally forgotten I would need to pack these vital things.

I almost still cannot believe I'll be on Malaysian soil in less than a week. It feels like such a long time already. But because I've been keeping in touch with friends back home, it feels as though I've never really left. 

It was such an awesome feeling to pull down my gi-normous suitcase from the top of my wardrobe and filling it with stuff. I've been waiting to that for months la.

*Looks around my room*. As much as I've been dying to go back, I love this room. This room that is easily 2+ times bigger than the one back home. This room that has seen me get through all the crap I've been through this year, that has also been the one and only most comfortable place in the whole of Sydney. Physically, I love the wardrobes and the big-gy bed. Though initially, I kept telling myself how that cosy little room in Penang is so much better, I will miss this room for the next 2 months. And then it striked me, after 2 months, I'll be back here, and I could be sure, I'll be crying my eyes out when I walk back in. I could be sure that feeling of wanting to be back in that cosy room over this bigger one will crack me into tears again. 

Occasionally, I should STOP thinking .


No comments: