- My B'day. (tick)
- KL Trip with parents. (tick)
- KL Trip with friends. (tick)
=> December. (tick)
:(
- Trip to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. (tick)
- Chinese New Year. (tick)
=> January. (tick)
sigh.
The little highlights of home are all ticked. I dare not think what I'd be doing this time next week.
Meanwhile, I've still got a couple of things to do before I go back.
1. Visit School.
2. Visit Disted again. (I didnt get to see Ah Huat the last time)
3. Char Siew Rice :)
4. Visit my Accounting teacher. I havent since before my Accounting paper for SPM. lol
And, I thought I'd find the answers I've been looking for this time I'm back (I'll talk about it some other time). While I've found most of them, there's still this bit that's left unknown. And I can't ask. Nor can I hint.
Yet, knowing the days are now numbered.
Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did u go and find miss khoo?
No I didnt :S I feel super bad. Have you met her since after SPM??
Post a Comment