Yes, it's quite funny I'm even contemplating on an attempt to 'somehow adjust back to life in Sydney'. But you see, a day after I arrive I start work. And while I was talking to a friend just then, the word 'Balance Sheet' kind of slipped off my mind already. For a moment, I wondered what a 'Balance Sheet' is for. Forgetting what Balance Sheets are for, is not at all cool.
Thank goodness I made notes on stuff at work in my folder. Let's hope I made sufficient notes.
Anyhow, I haven't got around to think about much lately. Hence, the lack of any form of posts on my blog. But I found the previous one very inspiring, no? In fact, bloody inspiring, no?
__________
Besides going out, I've also made full use of having a piano. I play it almost every single day now. And I occasionally remind myself of how much I used to miss it back in Sydney and so with that in mind, I play longer every single time :). They say, as a pianist, your attitude towards the piano reflects on your habits and personality. The only example I can think of for myself is that, I generally don't like playing the same songs all the time. It's like, once I know how to play a song, I won't want to play it for a long time. And I'd prefer randomly picking up other songs, songs I've never heard before and just 'sight reading' them. Secondly, it's funny how the second time I play a song wouldn't be as nice as the first? By that I mean, after I've mastered a song. Like, after about 10 months of not playing, the very first time I played the songs when I got back, is still better than how I am playing the songs now.
And that actually does reflect on my habits towards things in life. I do get sick of things pretty easily. When I like something, I'd use/play/do/eat/drink it until I get sick of it. Like how, I just realised, I get sick of games very easily, which my friends get annoyed at me for. And come to think of it, I have always been.
Old habits die hard, don't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment